fast delivery, low prices
Internet have brought the professionals to the artists. With the advent of the Online Mixing service, there are no boundary anymore to those with limited access to professional mixing studios. We provide our service with unlimited mix revisions as part of the package, giving you the chance to get every detail of your mix just right.
Our prices are calculated according to the duration of the song and the number of audio multi-tracks.
Prepare your tracks
- - We need audio files in .wav or .aiff format, NOT DAW sessions – i.e. Pro Tools, Logic etc.
- - Bounce in mono all the unnecessary stereo tracks.
- - Convert to audio all MIDI tracks before you export.
- - All audio files should have the same start point (e.g. bar 1 beat 1, so they re-align easily), the same sample frequency (44.1/48kHz), the same bit depth (16/24) and be of the same format (.WAV, .AIFF).
- - Each track should be clearly named and contain only one ‘sound’ (i.e. don’t have percussion in the verses then BVs in the chorus, we’ll treat these as separate tracks)
- - Please get the tracks as close as possible in terms of tuning and timing before sending them to us. Drum editing and vocal tuning are not part of the Online Mixing Service. If we feel that more than a few quick tweaks are required here we’ll get in touch and ask you to do this before we start to mix the track.
- - Deactivate plug-ins. We need the tracks you send to be as ‘dry’ as possible, so remove any dynamics, reverb, delays etc. In cases where the processing is an integral part of the sound, please send both dry and wet versions, clearly labelled.
- - Be sure to leave ample headroom and avoid clipping when preparing your tracks for delivery to us. It’s easy to introduce distortion when bouncing tracks and we won’t be able to remove it, so please take great care here.
- - Include some written notes with your upload, plus your own rough mix and one or two references (commercial releases with a sound similar to the one you’re hoping to achieve). The more we can get a feel for what it is you’re aiming for, the easier it is to get it right first time.
- - Include in the notes, the BPM of the song and it would be also useful the key.
- - We DO NOT archive your session. All data is deleted from our computers three months after delivery, so please ensure you make appropriate back up arrangements.
upload the tracksYou can use WeTransfer or DropBox. All you need to do, is to prepare your files and folders for a fast and secure delivery.
- - Put audio files in a folder no bigger then 2GB, name your files/folders properly.
- - Compress the folder into .zip a file.
- - Upload your .zip files onto your Dropbox account.
- - Share your folder to: @
ratesBelow, an example of our mixing rates (mastering included) for a song 4 minutes long (for more accurate quotes, please contact us):