For people who want to work with professionals and need a highly personalised service in a short amount of time, we offer professional session work and backing tracks. Our musicians are experienced professionals on: guitar, drum & percussions, bass, vocal, keyboard & piano and classical instruments.
You'll get professionally played and recorded session in high resolution digital audio.
During the whole process, we'll work with you to make sure that we stay true to the vision that you have for your music.
Prepare your tracks
- - We need audio files in .wav or .aiff format, NOT DAW sessions – i.e. Pro Tools, Logic etc.
- - Bounce in mono all the unnecessary stereo tracks.
- - All audio files should have the same start point (e.g. bar 1 beat 1, so they re-align easily), the same sample frequency (44.1/48kHz), the same bit depth (16/24) and be of the same format (.WAV, .AIFF).
- - Each track should be clearly named and contain only one ‘sound’ (i.e. don’t have percussion in the verses then BVs in the chorus, we’ll treat these as separate tracks)
- - Please get the tracks as close as possible in terms of tuning and timing before sending them to us. Drum editing and vocal tuning are not part of the Online Tracking Service. If we feel that more than a few quick tweaks are required here we’ll get in touch and ask you to do this before we start to record the session.
- - Be sure to leave ample headroom and avoid clipping when preparing your tracks for delivery to us. It’s easy to introduce distortion when bouncing tracks and we won’t be able to remove it, so please take great care here.
- - Include some written notes with your upload, plus your own rough mix and one or two references (commercial releases with a sound similar to the one you’re hoping to achieve). The more we can get a feel for what it is you’re aiming for, the easier it is to get it right first time.
- - Include in the notes, the BPM and the key of the song.
- - We DO NOT archive your session. All data is deleted from our computers a week after delivery, so please ensure you make appropriate back up arrangements.
upload the tracksWe suggest to use DropBox. All you need to do, is to prepare your files and folders for a fast and secure delivery.
- Put audio files in a folder no bigger then 2GB.
- Compress the folder into .zip a file.
- Upload your .zip files onto your Dropbox account.
- Share your folder through DropBox to: @.
ratesBelow, an example of our rates for 1 track, 4 minutes long (for more accurate quotes, please contact us):
|Keyboard & samples||100€|
|Drum & percussions||180€|